Goal Zero Elite Estrella 3W Light
Goal Zero Elite Estrella 3W Light. Long-lasting light for anyone outdoors. The Estrella 3 is an ultra-portable 3 Watt LED light and every outdoor enthusiast's best friend. With its low power draw, you can keep the trail, campsite or tent lit for hours at a time. As a modular system, chain up to 11 additional Estrella lights for even more visibility.
- 3 Watt LED light bulb (approx. 140 lumens)
- Rated for 20,000 hrs of use
- As bright at a 45 Watt incandescent bulb
- 140 degree viewing angle
- GOALØ's broad light technology that provides light without rings
- Can be powered from GOALØ batteries or any 12V cigarette adapter (car or boat)
- 15" Snake-like bendable cord lets you secure Estrella around objects
- 9' extender cord with the GOALØ patent-pending carabiner lets you hook it anywhere
- 12" male cigarette adapter - lets you power Estrella from your car or boat
- Chainable - daisy chain up to 12 Estrella lights in a series
What's in the Box:
- 1 x Estrella 3w LED light
- 1 x 15" snake-like bendable cord
- 1 x 9' extender cord and adjustable carabiner
- 1 x 12" Male cigarette adapter
- Input Sources: 12.5v±2V
- Output Source: 12.5±2V (0.26A : 12V)
- Switch: On/Off Rocker Type
- LED: 3 watt LED
- Optimal Operating: 32°-104°F | 0°C - 40°C
- Optimal Storage: 32°-140°F | 0°C - 60°C
- Dimensions (light cup only): 2.18 x 1.64 (inch) / 5.5 x 4.2 (cm)
- Weight: 0.46 lbs / 0.20 kgs
PALLET Delivery - 1 Man Delivery Service for barbecues weighing more than 30 kg (delivery 1 or 2 weeks)
Most deliveries of more than 30 kg are delivered on a (wooden) pallet, this is to ensure that your order arrives in perfect condition. The delivery will not be able to carry the deliveries down the stairs or down, do not carry / drive the barbecue through the house, etc., Do not drive the pallet over a gravel driveway / road or through a special steep driveway / off etc.. Unfortunately, the conveyor belt is not able to remove or open items from the pallet or return the pallet. The driver can only place the pallet physically as much as possible, but that can also be the main road.
For pallet deliveries it can be assumed that the delivery will be carried out with a long truck. Please contact us if there are weight, height or parking restrictions or if you have difficulty accessing before your order is dispatched. We can then make alternative arrangements, if this is not done, the result in a failed delivery. The extra costs for a new delivery will be charged to the customer who placed the order. If not present on the day of delivery on date specified, additional costs will be charged for a 2nd delivery. For more information please contact us at + 31 (0) 70-2505720.
Has an order been placed and is everything in stock? Then it will be delivered to you within 3-5 working days. For large orders such as installations of solar panels and accessories, the delivery time is 1 to 2 weeks. You will receive a Track and Trace code of your order! If the item is not in stock, it is indicated with the product. If the order is not shipped on time, this will be stated via your account.