Solar Charge Controller Steca PR 3030
12/24V / 30A module current / 30A load current / graphic LCD / IP31
The Steca PR 10-30 series of charge controllers is the top of the range of small solar charge controllers.
The latest charging technologies, combined with a Steca-AtonIC state of charge determination (which has been significantly improved once again) result in optimal battery maintenance and control of the module outputs. A large display informs the user about all operating modes with the aid of symbols. The state of charge is represented visually in the form of a tank display. Data such as voltage, current and state of charge can also be displayed digitally as figures. In addition, the controller has an energy meter which can be reset by the user.
- Hybrid controller
- State of charge determination with Steca AtonIC (SOC)
- Automatic detection of voltage
- PWM control
- Multistage charging technology
- Load disconnection depending on SOC
- Lutomatic load reconnection
- Temperature compensation
- Common positive grounding or negative grounding on one terminal
- Integrated data logger
- Night light and morning light function
- Integrated self test
- Monthly maintenance charge
Electronic protection functions
- Overcharge protection
- Deep discharge protection
- Reverse polarity protection of load, module and battery
- Automatic electronic fuse
- Short circuit protection of load and module
- Overvoltage protection at module input
- Open circuit protection without battery
- Reverse current protection at night
- Overtemperature and overload protection
- Battery overvoltage shutdown
PALLET Delivery - 1 Man Delivery Service for barbecues weighing more than 30 kg (delivery 1 or 2 weeks)
Most deliveries of more than 30 kg are delivered on a (wooden) pallet, this is to ensure that your order arrives in perfect condition. The delivery will not be able to carry the deliveries down the stairs or down, do not carry / drive the barbecue through the house, etc., Do not drive the pallet over a gravel driveway / road or through a special steep driveway / off etc.. Unfortunately, the conveyor belt is not able to remove or open items from the pallet or return the pallet. The driver can only place the pallet physically as much as possible, but that can also be the main road.
For pallet deliveries it can be assumed that the delivery will be carried out with a long truck. Please contact us if there are weight, height or parking restrictions or if you have difficulty accessing before your order is dispatched. We can then make alternative arrangements, if this is not done, the result in a failed delivery. The extra costs for a new delivery will be charged to the customer who placed the order. If not present on the day of delivery on date specified, additional costs will be charged for a 2nd delivery. For more information please contact us at + 31 (0) 70-2505720.
Has an order been placed and is everything in stock? Then it will be delivered to you within 3-5 working days. For large orders such as installations of solar panels and accessories, the delivery time is 1 to 2 weeks. You will receive a Track and Trace code of your order! If the item is not in stock, it is indicated with the product. If the order is not shipped on time, this will be stated via your account.